The term ‘Shamrock Finescale’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Orders and Pre-Order Terms & Condition
Buying from Shamrock Finescale couldn’t be simpler as we offer three methods of payment by bank transfer, good old-fashioned cheque or by credit/debit card. Our quoted prices for models include VAT at the current rate.
Our business process has been developed to ensure that our products meet with market demands. In order to provide a constant stream of new models we have at various stages of development we ask for a small deposit at order. There are two stages for securing our quality products:
The price of each product is clearly shown on the web site. Select the appropriate number/name and procced to checkout. If you wish to acquire an additional item, then proceed to shop again and repeat the same process. The simplest process is to pay by card, and we will capture all relevant customer information to secure the order. If you are paying by an alternative method, please use the offline payment at check out or contact us directly. Once payment is received, we will confirm the order. Once orders are made reservation deposits are non-refundable unless we decide not to proceed with a particular model. In this unlikely event customers will be offered the choice of an alternative model, or deposit monies will be refunded minus any transaction charge.
Once the product is received the final payment for the remainder of the outstanding balance will be required. This payment will include any secure delivery and insurance costs. Our preferred supplier is ParcelForce who ship worldwide. Alternatively, customers can elect to collect from us in person at our retail shop premises in Swanage or from the many model railway trade shows we attend. Products will not be released until final payment has been received and cleared.